Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omerta's VS Acclaim

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Yeah thanks for reminding me Bizmark... will be nice to tidy the indicators up with a set of clear ones!

Dropped the car off to the panel beaters this arvo, should get it back on Thursday... the guy was even nice enough to give me a lift home in his Porsche :p

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
nice ride man, dunno how i overlooked this thread....

i think he was just rubbing in the fact he has a Porsche! lol

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Thanks mate :) Haha, yeah probably... Ive never been a fan of Porsche's, if I was throwing money around like that on a car id definitely be getting something else. But hey, it was nice for a experience.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Cheers F l a k... Yeah true, once I pick her up from the panel beaters and see it all back in shape on Thursday arvo that will def' get me inspired to start making it more my own. First things first, will be putting the chrome trim/rear quarter windows in so that I can book it in to get tinted before the summer heat comes more frequently...

Ive got a cruise and a melb trip in Feb/March next year, so mods ie: wheels might not come as quickly as I wish. But dont think I want to waste to much money on getting a set of 'cheap' genuine wheels. I know for sure tho, once the chrome trim/tint is done I will fast get sick of the hubcap look... i'll work something out ;)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Sounds like you have some nice mods coming, how about getting the clear VT style oval front guard indicators? Should be reasonably priced on ebay.

Picked up a set of indicators off ebay tonight ;)

Can't wait to pick up my car tomorrow, borrowed my mums car so I could get to and from work while its at the panel beaters and I'm sick of her Corolla after 3 days :p

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Picked her up for the panel beaters this arvo, they did a awesome job! Might update with some before and after pics if I can be stuffed.. Didnt realise how much I missed driving my VS around until I got back in it and started driving home...

Ended up detouring via Bursons and picked up some goodies :p

So now, hopefully if im not to busy this weekend will try and get the chrome window trim/rear quarter windows in and let the modding begin :)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Well, I guess I could... already have the before shots - just gotta take a few other shots of the after :p

Didnt pick up anything to exciting, new radiator cap, drive belt annnnnnnd, will leave the other 'goodie' for pics once the mod is done ;)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
hurry up and install it all mate , im keen for pics!