Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Omg, Are People F%cking Blind!

kurtbarker

Reaction score
thanks for the comments guyz, I appriciate it.

I guess the message is that people are idiots and you've gotta watch the road for you, the guy infront, and for the million other drivers around you.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
man am i having a crappy start of the week!; after ****ing my car up avoiding an idiot i was driving my mums little hyundai gets alone keeping a good distance behind a van and next thing i know he's got it locked up i had shitloads of time to come to a firm stop but there was one thing that sent a chill down my spine, a squealing coming from behind me, lo and behold a mitsi galant following me too closely who didnt see the events untill last minute, so although me the van and the mitsi got away without a scratch [i'd say the van was following too closely to the car in front and caused his need to emergency stop] everyone was ok though i was a little ruffled this could happen to me again in such a short time. once more i am happy i follow at a decent distance. i aint tail-ending no one.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
time for compusary driver training i think. i will say straight up some people are great on the roads, heck i love been let infron during a merger or trying to cross a busy road that kind of kindness makes my day. its the few ****wits however that really crawl up my ass and poke arount. doesnt make me feel good.

I LIKE COMMODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08.5 SV6
so it shouldnt make you feel good. Some people just wont learn espeasaily youngish drivers.Me bieng one im not picking at them.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
agreed. im still 19 [damn you late nov B-day!] but i i even see one or two people across the age range [kids to grannys] doinf some stupid ****. it happens.

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
Yesterday there was a absolute idiot and unfortunately he was in a commo, i was going on south road when suddenly a bloke in a beat up blue VN with alloys suddenly came out of a side road from the other side of the road and had from the b- pillar forward blocking the lane fortunately the two in front of me just whipped in over into the left lane and the person infront of me and myself pulled up to a sudden stop. there was onone behind me for ages. just a soccer mum in her pajero with kids next to me in the left lane . after the person in front of me stopped the idiot in the commo floored it out into the left hand lane forcing the pajero up the kerb and onto the footpath narrowly missing a stobie pole. I really have to applaude the soccer mum held good control of her toorak tractor. Then the commo driver sped off.

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
Patrio7 said:
agreed. im still 19 [damn you late nov B-day!] but i i even see one or two people across the age range [kids to grannys] doinf some stupid ****. it happens.

same here, what date is ur bday. mine is on the 20th

yeah, my driving instructor did a good job teaching me how to drive. He used to tell me a million times every driving lesson that I need to drive like everyone on the road is out to get me. It seems to have paid off so far, I haven’t had an accident I haven’t had a close call that’s made my heart beat a million beats a minute. worst thing i can think off off the top of my head is locking up the brakes on some oil in the wet (i have abs as well)

I LIKE COMMODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08.5 SV6
my dad is teaching ne as im only 16 he is a better driver than both the instructors ive had. One made me park in a no stoppong zone.