Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

one of my best mates died last nite :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gocommygo

actaully he would want me drinking cuz im a funny drunk :| but yeh funerals next week sumtime and im one of the ppl carrying the coffin

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
sorry to hear about your loss of 30 bucks. its pretty hard losing so much when you are so young.

no, im not being a dick, im just trying to make the best out of a terrible situation. really sorry to hear about it. atleast you get to pay your respects by helping him make his final journy. only a true friend would do that, major props to you.

G

gocommygo

yeh, i miss that 30 buks :( it was gonna be fuel money, drinking money or phone credit :( yeh its gonna be weird carrying one of my best mates dead in a box :| theres a viewing before the funerall too :S

Camz

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT Equip "Clubbie" Lookalike!
gocommygo said:
yeh, i miss that 30 buks :( it was gonna be fuel money, drinking money or phone credit :( yeh its gonna be weird carrying one of my best mates dead in a box :| theres a viewing before the funerall too :S

Bit cold about the $30.......

If you're concerned, try asking his mum for it, sure she won't mind a bit.

Camz.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Sashyre said:
Sorry to hear this.

But maybe the rest of us can take a lesson from it. When you fight with your loved ones remember, it may be the last time you see them.

Years ago a friend had a fight with his mum and stormed out. He was run over and killed 10 mins later.

Life is too short to hold grudges, do something about those you have with people you love now.

C.

similar story. lost a friend to a car accident about 12 months ago, she was also a work collegue. we had a big blew over some shitty little thing at work and then she had the car accident the day after. it feels shithouse.

Sorry to hear about your loss lad, and the other members with recent losses.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
If it helps, Do what he loved to do, My mate loved to go to the gym, So i joined a gym in his honor, and i've taken it serious ever since, Just do something he liked and stick with it, and when it gets too hard think of them while your doing it, it helpd me

Cheers
MaT

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
why are they waiting for two weeks for the burial?

Something smells fishy.

VN-88

fiery red vn manual
Reaction score
victoria , lakes entrance, u live there tell me!!
Members Ride
vn v6 s1 manual
hey man, im sorry to hear about ur loss, i lost my bro about 3 years ago now, died on his bike. find the best way to let it out, strange my best way was to go nuts on my moto, made me forget everything but wat was in front of me.

although everyone hated me riding at all and sorta still do but just like my commy i cant live with out it.

and although odd now i dont actually feel like i ever new him, i mean ive lived with him my whole life but now he's just a memory if that, just remember life goes on and all clouds do have a silver lining, its just hard to find some times

gemini

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon
gocommygo said:

**** just reading that brang back sad memories.

Sorry about your loss man 18 years old is really bloody young :(

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
That's really tragic mate, hope you can cope and can move on. Condolences to you, your mates and your family =/.

My fiance lost two friends a couple of days ago in the accident on the Pacific Highway near Palmdale. They were friends in school and she was really upset about that. The worst bit is we don't know exactly how the accident happened, but it happened around midnight and well... Anything could have happened, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.