Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Online Shop Shipping

How Would You Like To Receive Your Item ???

• Despatch Point/Pickup (Save In Postage & Feight)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Send Direct to Purchaser (Could Cost You More)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please state other in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
note on the trustworthyness thing there should be no problem with that if its all down in writing and on the site it has to reputible, but it like anything like ebay even though its leagl you can still get ripped but with it being on the site i think taht it is a more better thing than ebay much smaller and no over the world.

hindred

PUP
Reaction score
Members Ride
Green VY S
QUOTE (MuNtEd @ Jan 22 2004, 08:35 PM) the only payment options should be

1) Direct Deposit
2) Money Order
3) Bank Cheque
4) Bpay (Could Be An Option) not sure on how it could work will have to have a look into it...
No credit cards?
I personally find all those options to be a more lengthy process and a pain in the ass.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I've always used money orders to pay for items sent to me; wether they be computer components, or *Cough* cd's *cough*

I'm not 100% sure on the extra charges, but I would be happy paying VIA money order..

Neither me or my old lady are keen on BPay/using credit cards online - Although the sites may claim they're secure, all it takes is a slip of a password/virus and bang, there goes all your money in the bank account/credit card..

Anyways.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yeah I would rather use either a money order or either take it from my accout, as I have an account that I put just the right amount in to cover the cost and freight.