Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Only Five People Have Voted On Willowbank Drags Meet

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TEST AND TUNE FOR YOUR CAR

• Total voters

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
you could always wake the 10hr drive up if your were really keen benji..lol

50 stevo

i went out to willowbank two wednesdays ago and had a ball. Just the amount of knowledge out there, and if you get to see the jet engines run live its something to see, really puts horsepower in perspective. And like what other lads have said there is no lying out there, no such thing as you should see it go, its watch it go. ha ha ha!!!!. Im keen to go just let us know when.

5Lvrss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 sv6 auto I miss my SS
make it a saturday i dont like coming home and going to work at 4 30am after a hard nite. lol

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
5Lvrss said:
make it a saturday i dont like coming home and going to work at 4 30am after a hard nite. lol

shall definitely be a saturday night!!

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
50 stevo said:
i went out to willowbank two wednesdays ago and had a ball. Just the amount of knowledge out there, and if you get to see the jet engines run live its something to see, really puts horsepower in perspective. And like what other lads have said there is no lying out there, no such thing as you should see it go, its watch it go. ha ha ha!!!!. Im keen to go just let us know when.

those jet engine carts... man they are something...
supposedly you can pick one of them jet engines up from the wreckers for $10,000 - $20,000. the fun you could have!

should be going as soon as it gets a little cooler.... as stated in previous posts...

R

RevHead1313

Im up for it, I was thinkin of goin out there in a couple of weeks anyway

R

RevHead1313

Nxt Saturday

Hey guys,
Im goin up to Test N Tune next saturday so we should try and get a few ppl to go.

Cheers
TJ