Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

opinions on these wheels for sv6 wanted

philsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6
Just had a friend of a friend have these up for sale, $600 for 4, some very minor marks on one of them. Tread about half left.

Think they would look good on an sv6? is it an alright price? I think I like them, but then again im also happy with the std ones. hmmm

How much are the stock rims going for with 50% tread original potenzas?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 208

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
not a fan to be honest. what colour car are they going on? the black one in your avatar?
i dont reckon dark rims look good on dark cars.... but its all personal taste mate. if you like them, get them!

philsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6
oh and they are 19s btw. yep would be going on the black ve. They are majority silver thow?

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
Different rims are an absolute pain to try and workout if they'll be good for not only your car, but the look your ultimately trying to achieve. I would do a bit of photoshopping, or even just Microsoft paint, and fiddle with the image of your car and those rims. But as Ufo said, if you like them, get them. They came off a VE, right?

SteveHatz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
not a fan mate....but thats just my opinion....if you are going to get rims dont do a half ass job and get them coz a mate is selling them cheap....stinge up and save your pennies and then buy rims that you really like....so much so that you dont have to post a thread, because straight away you'll know they're the ones for you......kinda like love at first sight.....haha

hope that helped dude

good luck with it all :)

footy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SE 2010
they remind me of gaysex

philsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6
haha cheers guys! they were off a crewman apparently. as i said i dont mind the stockies, so ill probably just leave these ones :)