Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

opinions on this stage 4 memcal (ebay)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I will just add a note in here, alot of people have been sending me messages asking about tunes lately that I haven't replied to (yet) but I'm pretty tired lately so I'm bit behind. Maybe this weekend I'll be doing some, just letting you know I will reply, one day soon, but when you spend a fair bit of time on them it takes awhile. Ps you cant get 17kw from a tune on a V6. It's probably more like 5-10 on a VS, 5 on a VR, 4 on a VP and 3 on a VN S1 :). You might touch 15rwkw on a 5 litre but that's another story

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
ok well tommorow i will go and pickup the basic CAI 2 part kit and a box from the wreckers too cut up and chuck it all in with the air filter thats allready in there and then ill worry about the chip i guess, is it bad too run cai with the stock holden air filter?

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
Iv'e got a TRX100 chip sitting in my draw..... bought it before i was aware of Greenfoam.
Then bought a Blackstar chip which i sent to Greenfoam to fix up as it was a dud.

Defiantly go with a Greenfoam tune mate.

Just read in another post in the tuning section that Greenfoam said that the TRX tunes are OK .... but i would still go with one of his .... mine works great!

can i get a link too that thread? im reading as much as possible before going ahead.

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
cheers for the help guys.... one last thing, is the holden CAI kit and a VS chip compatible with a VX ? i understand they are ecotec aswell.

Changa

Alex Short
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Lol I would avoid that seller just for names sake. His name is TRX100, Tricks100? Lol tricking you into buying useless crap. Definately go with greenfoam or delcowizzid. Delco will be easier to contact and what not as he is the second in command tuner on here, foamy was the first and original tuner everyone tries to get to.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
cheers for the help guys.... one last thing, is the holden CAI kit and a VS chip compatible with a VX ? i understand they are ecotec aswell.

no and no.