Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Original Members

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
OK had a little time on my hands, and was looking at a post just befor which took me back to a time when www.justcommodores.com was just starting, so I had a look. I was a little sad to see that of the original people that put a post to that first post have had little to do with the site since...oh except one ...for obvious reasons......!!!

Well anyway, I just thought I'd see if that was the norm and this is what I came up with, with the first 50 memers to sign up....

1 member at 330 posts .......Darren...well you would expect darren to put a post in.

1 member at 66 posts..........stheggie

1 member at 35 posts..........coastvl

1 member at 20 posts..........Lloyd

1 member at 10 posts..........scotty

2 members at 9 posts

1 member at 7 posts

2 members at 6 posts

3 members at 4 posts

2 members at 3 posts

1 member at 2 posts

12 members at 1 post each.

28 members out of the original 50 have placed a post!!!

Ok this is just trivia but considering these original 50 have posted around 540 posts. The latest number of members is at 1679 and total posts is at 14683.

just something to think about.

Regards Guy.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
With forums, people will sign up, post once or twice, then never come back.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah I can agree to that, I signed up to R31 club and I've posted twice or three times and only go back there once every 6 months or whenever somebody links me there.

I check ct, here and rbforums everyday now though and usually make a post in each. Habit mainly.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
QUOTE (VSUTE @ Mar 28 2004, 07:57 AM) this site is one of my regulars. everytime i come online ill check email, do the daily MSN poll and then come here.
hmmm i do the same lol

R

Robbie

I sit at my desk all day most days so I would visit atleast 4 times a day during the week...

A lot of people just aren't regular surfers...

Cheers,

Robbie

skarekrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute M6
a lot of people probably only cruise through the site a couple of times a week, if that. whenever i get on the net, which is about every couple of days, i'll always head straight for here.
the info found here is second to none on the net for commodores so a lot of members are possibly just seeing if there is any interesting advice to pick up in the forums.
i know i don't post much but i am a frequent visitor even if only to read whats happening with everyone.

coastvl

Member from the dead!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ EQUIPE six
well I'm still here too. I get around a bit . I've been lookin' for a new job so had to go easy on the download limits. It's all good now though, I got a new job and unlimited d/l's. So here I am.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
In this day and age there will always be people who take advantage of anything they can and stuff everyone else ...to some people like me it is unethical to use people.