Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ORSSOM OTR for MY10 SV6

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I'm not driving to Victoria just to Get a tune though. Do you know any one good in Sydney?

Thanks for all your help.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
I'm not driving to Victoria just to Get a tune though. Do you know any one good in Sydney?

Thanks for all your help.

The tune is done remotely

Jump on the Mace website or shoot them an email through the forum.

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Lol sorry just saw that they send it out to you, thats crazy awesome! I'll get onto that as soon as I get the otr intake. I've emailed the guys about getting one so should have the car all tuned up and Ready to go next month.

Thanks for your help bud!

Johnjoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Anybody have a problem with the orssom otr getting water in it and being sucked into engine? I have a Pontiac gxp front end on my car so the grill is alot more open, luckily the bonnet vents are for show, but still whenever I wash it there's drops of water around the otr.

Anyone have this issue with standard sv6 front end? I have just been sticking new rags each time on the otr when I wash it just incase. But they still come out damp.

I don't spray water onto the grill like an idiot, but still somehow manages to get in there. Might have to go to different intake

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
we have the intakes in stock to suit SIDI and non SIDI engines..

JBRASS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
The Orssome OTR is real easy to install.
Installed it on my mates, took about 30-45mins. Very simple & comes with instructions for installation.