Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Otr's 4 sale

W45H1NGT0N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
hey guys bit of an update!!!

so far so good, especially with the wet weather we had ova here about a month ago. i was really suprised with how dry it stayed concidering the bottom of the air filter sits about level with the bottom of the grill. sitting in heavy traffic at 80km/h behind a truck in the wet, the front of the filter gets a couple of water drops on it but the inside of the otr is completely dry!

when we get the final design finished up (including mounting brackets so it doesnt smash up the front of the aircondensor radiator thingo like it did on mine) ill get some proper pics up. but when i get a fue seconds spare ill try get some pics of the one i have on my car.

other ideas that i could incorporate in to the design are a flap on the top so u can just slide the filter out instead of taking the whole thing off. taking the aluminium outer parts off the maf meter and have it so it bolts straight in between the throttle body and the otr.

will get pics up soon.
any comments and suggestions are more than welcome!!!