Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Our 1993 VP Calais series 2

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
THE GOOD

1. It is un molest condition ... NO rips , No wear n tare ,

2 original and untouched interior and exterior ( will need a new paint job tho ... eventually )

3. PERFECT stock wheels which will also get professionally polished aong side with my VL calaiis wheels ..

4. Very happy with the purchase and i want to keep along side with the VL in the family for 40 years +

Here are couple of photos ... i will update anytime something is done

THINGS TO GET ..

1.Venetians back and side

2.Alarm ( something with a really loud horn and a electric shock maybe a security guard ) lol

3.Original ( expensive ) white walls .. alongwith the polished wheels

4. i want to get the original mud flaps also - just not sure yet .. hmmmm :rolleyes:

2v0c0ar.jpg

1zb5t2s.jpg

Last edited:

Filippimini

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais, 1965 Morris Mini
Love it. Looks really nice. Similar condition to mine by the sounds and looks of it.

How many k's are on it. Mine has been in the family for 18years. I'd like to keep it in the family for a long time to come.

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
Love it. Looks really nice. Similar condition to mine by the sounds and looks of it.

How many k's are on it. Mine has been in the family for 18years. I'd like to keep it in the family for a long time to come.

Hey Filippimini , thanks :DD yeah I'm very proud of it and very happy its all stock .. ill check out your page now , and wow 18 years !!! i wish it was ours for that long also .. but i guess the journey begins now ...

The car has 210,000 kms , and yeah i wont make the same mistake again by getting ride of this one or the vl calais we have either .. :D

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
VP has finally gone into hiding for 3 months :D

Last edited:

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
Sometimes i think maybe i should not be on EBAY :lmao:

9kz2ww.jpg

Here is photo of the corroded right hand lume .... it was working and then bammmmm it shut off :eek:
( ill post up the new pics of the brand new spankers , lume and brake lights .. :D

2eo89y0.jpg

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
Good to see it will be looked after and kept in good nick. Love the VP calais'

one mod: clear side indicators

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
Hahahahaha yeah people have told me to replace the indicators to the white but ...... :unsure: i want to actually keep the car so stock that it looks like it came out of the factory when it comes out of the garage ... if i purchase anything its because it will be meant for the model :DDD

Which is why im having such a difficult time with the headunit .. as i still love great music but i dont want to change the originality of it ... :thumbsup:

The 4 things i willl change are ...

1. thin original white wall tyres - not painted or flappers !
2. white venetians rear windows and side back windows .
3. speakers - but not visible anyway .
4. New full paint job white and grey including new chrome strip !!

.. of course keep the engine running smooooooth !!

nqrith

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
i just put some pioneer 4" in the front and 6.5 in the rear of mine. sound okay to me as i didn't want a massive sounding set. beats cutting extra holes in things. sub in the boot for the bass

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
Hahahahaha yeah people have told me to replace the indicators to the white but ...... :unsure: i want to actually keep the car so stock that it looks like it came out of the factory when it comes out of the garage ... if i purchase anything its because it will be meant for the model :DDD

Which is why im having such a difficult time with the headunit .. as i still love great music but i dont want to change the originality of it ... :thumbsup:

The 4 things i willl change are ...

1. thin original white wall tyres - not painted or flappers !
2. white venetians rear windows and side back windows .
3. speakers - but not visible anyway .
4. New full paint job white and grey including new chrome strip !!

.. of course keep the engine running smooooooth !!

will look good keeping it original, if you need to go aftermarket headunit could try a remote one then install it in the glove box. that way it looks standard :)