Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Our Family wagon

BootifuL

I Love My Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
When i fell pregnant with my second baby we decided we needed a bigger car, after driving in a 2 door suzuki swift it was getting quite squishy!
After having him 2 car seats and all the crap that comes with babies was just getting too much.
We found the perfect car.

Our VX wagon. We got her from holden so its good to know they look after us when something goes wrong.

I cant tell you much about her as im not so much into that stuff, but i guess you all know what they are.

My fiance wants to get a kit and some nice rims for her, im not big on modifications as i just want to get from A to B. But he can do what he wants if it is going to make him happy!

Oh and she is silver!

So thats the story of our car. LOL not much compared to others, but as i said i just want to get from one place to another!

But i like the space! the HUGE boot (compared to the swift) being able to sit between a booster seat and a car seat!!!

Its a great family car and easy to pack.

Oh and as my fiance is a gas fitter she is on gas, so only costs ..$30 to fill it up!

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
sounds like a great start to a wagon!!! you should get some pics up so everyone can see it

buzuki

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim wagon S1
funnily enough, ive never ever taken pics of it lol. Plenty of my little gti.

Try get some this weekend if weather turns nice.

Just a stock as a rock vx acclaim wagon.

Fitted it with gas injection, runs like a dream.

Got it from holden mainly for the warranty only because im a mechanic and if theres any mechs on here prolly know, i hate workin on my own car after working on everyone else's during the week lol. Least i got my moneys worth out of extended warranty so far.

A/C compressor
Link pins and bushes
Steering wheel controls replaced

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
When i fell pregnant with my second baby we decided we needed a bigger car, after driving in a 2 door suzuki swift it was getting quite squishy!
After having him 2 car seats and all the crap that comes with babies was just getting too much.
We found the perfect car.

Our VX wagon. We got her from holden so its good to know they look after us when something goes wrong.

I cant tell you much about her as im not so much into that stuff, but i guess you all know what they are.

My fiance wants to get a kit and some nice rims for her, im not big on modifications as i just want to get from A to B. But he can do what he wants if it is going to make him happy!

Oh and she is silver!

So thats the story of our car. LOL not much compared to others, but as i said i just want to get from one place to another!

But i like the space! the HUGE boot (compared to the swift) being able to sit between a booster seat and a car seat!!!

Its a great family car and easy to pack.

Oh and as my fiance is a gas fitter she is on gas, so only costs ..$30 to fill it up!
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new purchase, I hope it serves you well.
Good luck with it and happy motoring.

BootifuL

I Love My Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX wagon
Thanks, we will enjoy it :)

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
ha ha ha theres no point in havin a warranty if your not gonna use it!! lol still needs pics lol