Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oxy sensor fault 2006 VZ Wagaon

Bl0ck5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 6.0 V8
Yes it was car seems fine since I put new ones in.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Acclaim Wagon
OK Thanks, I'll query my mechanic after ANZAC day, see how much he can get them for over here. I think they are quite a bit more expensive over here, but will get back as soon as I can. I think I'm heading in the the f***ItALL direction and replacing all four. Thanks for the tip on local exhaust shop fitting. How much?? Reckon a tray would do it? That's about all my mechanic's going to get to do it. LOL.

Bl0ck5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 6.0 V8
My exhaust shop charged me $200 all up for 2 boch sensors they fitted them all i had to do was pick them up. Your mechanic will be able to do it just make sure you get the after market ones that fit your car some are to short and you have to make them longer so its prob best if you get a pro to put them in. Also only 2 sensors on my car are working the other 2 got blocked off when my exhaust system got installed.

Bl0ck5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 6.0 V8
My exhaust shop charged me $200 all up for 2 boch sensors they fitted them all i had to do was pick them up. Your mechanic will be able to do it just make sure you get the after market ones that fit your car some are to short and you have to make them longer so its prob best if you get a pro to put them in. Also only 2 sensors on my car are working the other 2 got blocked off when I got the car tuned.

bludeck

Wishlist = Blowa
Reaction score
Members Ride
jj
mine was doing something very similar, get the warning and go into limp mode. turn the car off and be fine for a little while.
Turned out to be a Coil. Problem fixed