Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oz Car Parts - Shame

WazzaV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline
RULE 1 for eBay.....always pay with Paypal
RULE 2 for eBay.....always pay with Paypal
RULE 3 for eBay.....file a PayPal dispute at the same time as contacting the seller, I left it too late once

Last edited:

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
RULE 3 for ebay.....don't deal outside of ebay or you're asking to get scammed

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
My cluster i got, was done through ebay but bank deposit.

Seller took his time, also not as described. Luckily still worth the money as i could fix it and sell the face which i did.

But yeh, was nerve racking.

jayko42

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VG Ute, VL Berlina, HT 307 Ute
I dealt with these guys for a new aftermarket tailgate for my ute. Most useless pricks ever. Took 3 weeks to get it the tailgate delivered... and it wasn't packed properly and had a huge dent in it bigger than my old one. I rang them up and they said to send through some photos and that it must have been the courier's fault, didn't bother arguing that it hadn't been packed properly at this point and just sent through the photos.
1 week later, didn't hear anything from them. I rang them and they said they were sorting it out with the courier, I said I didn't care and just wanted my part. This went on for 2 MONTHS until they finally agreed for me to send the tailgate back (me having to pay for freight, but I didn't care since I was desperate) and them send me a new one.
I sent the tailgate and 2 weeks later, nothing back. I rang them and they said they would not send me a new one until I paid for the freight for the third time. I then went off my nut at the guy on the phone and said I'd take them to court. I was ready to drive to Sydney and rip this guys head off.

Finally they agreed to send me another one without another freight charge. In short, it took almost 4 months to get the tailgate.

Azwellaz

Kickin' it ole skool
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT SS 5.0
That is really messed up mate, people like that piss me off so much and they couldn't even care less aslong as they have been paid, whatever happened to being honest and caring about your customers because that means repeat buisness!

Cheers

msubham

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo
Really A horrible Experience. Could you please let me know where do you live? Seller like that must be deserve something bad from our end. They dont even thin that what they can feel if they are in our shooes.

Michaelwfarrell

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs commodore
I wen there an brought a vs v6 dfi module and 1 of the coils were cracked and the dfi **** it self so asked 4 a refund and they said no then offered a credit even no I had 2 get it towed and get a new 1 fitted and they said still only credits wasn't until I said I would call fair trading that they gave me a refund BUYERS BEWARE