Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OZIBOI's Bagged 5spd VS

OZ-18-OI

OZ-18-OI
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Exec 5 Speed & 1996 VS Commo Acclaim
Obviously the Bag setup isn't Engineered, So If you have insurance it WONT cover you...

Rims don't suit the car at all either, Sorry mate. . .
Rim & Tyre combination are way off if you have this ammount of stick on weights aswell

Apart from that, I always liked that green...

Cheers
MaT

Well i like the wheels on my car, alot of other people have said they like them, each to their own, and rim and tyre combination? what do you mean? tyre shop did the weights, not sure about them, they know what their doing so im not going to argue. No the bad setup isnt engineered, but will be shortly. thanks for your imput.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I like the wheels, something different to everyone else.

vsutespack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Maual 5 Speed Ute
Ok the truth..... Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classy not overdone. I like

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
hey man nice car, what size are the airlines?
as for the insurance if the switches are in the boot they dont need to be engineered,mine are up front but its as easy as unplugging the 3 airlines in the switch putting it in the boot cutting the airlines at the back and re plugging the airlines back in which would take all of 1 minute unless i was seriously injured from a crash....

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah, if anything they look super shiney in these pictures. I want a closer look at your paint next time, it looks in very decent condition. Mine was pristine when I got it, so many dents and scratches now but :(

OZ-18-OI

OZ-18-OI
Reaction score
Members Ride
air lines are half inch, thinkin bout putting reducers in to slow down the drop process, to save the ware and tear on the bushed and whatever in the rear end lol, my switch box is beside my seat, ur airlines run up the front?? for your gauge?? my gauge is in the boot atm until i get my re-trimmed seats which it will be trimmed flush into small panel on my seat underneath my left leg, just so its hidden from police :), and nath, i just washed it, so they probably do look really shiny lol, and paints in pretty good knick, its pretty straight other then a few scratches here and there, a few small hair dents, nd a dent in the boot lid which the previous owner did, the paint is cracking on the rear and front bars, got a replacement front bar here but just gotta find the time amongst all the partying to fit it lol.

OZ-18-OI

OZ-18-OI
Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers mate, but as i said earlier, the pics dont really do it any justice, maybe some of the guys that we were crusiing with last night could confirm this? i think its the big chrome nd the design i like, they do grow on ya, people that have seen them eye 2 eye havent really told me that they dislike them.