Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OzTrack Mafless Tune

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
Poor old 5 litres dont get a look in LOL:nopity:

Mitch-VE6LTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS series 2
Ended up going to the guys at Warner's bay for a walkinshaw power pack. I know all the dyno queens will say there a rip off bla bla bla I don't care! They are endorsed by Holden them selves and warranty is important to me. So the car made 310HP Stock with factory intake etc. once we put the walkinshaw intake (yes I know it's a re badged growler) which it actually says on the box designed by SS inductions. So anyway with the intake, ceramic stainless steel cat back exhaust (exhaust tips are fu**king awesome) and the dyno tune it made 340HP at the wheels very happy with results and fuel economy is awesome. Patrick and Mark know there Sh*t and would recommend to anyone!

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Ended up going to the guys at Warner's bay for a walkinshaw power pack. I know all the dyno queens will say there a rip off bla bla bla I don't care! They are endorsed by Holden them selves and warranty is important to me. So the car made 310HP Stock with factory intake etc. once we put the walkinshaw intake (yes I know it's a re badged growler) which it actually says on the box designed by SS inductions. So anyway with the intake, ceramic stainless steel cat back exhaust (exhaust tips are fu**king awesome) and the dyno tune it made 340HP at the wheels very happy with results and fuel economy is awesome. Patrick and Mark know there Sh*t and would recommend to anyone!

At the end of the day, so long as you're happy.

Mitch-VE6LTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS series 2
Yep goes better more responsive. Specially at low revs. They told me with a VCM OTR I'll get about 10 RWHP more. Maybe down the track lol! They took me for a spin in a supercharged maloo they did wheel spun to 4th! Was impressive.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Thats pretty fkn weird dude (that you drove past sydney) as you didn't even want to go to Syd in the first place and you still got them to talk you out of getting rid of your Orrsom OTR ....oh well you must like spending money on useless crap

Glad your happy

Mitch-VE6LTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS series 2
Nobody talked me out of keeping the orssom except me! Walkinshaw didn't even know I had it on the car. It's rubbish not one tuner even likes using them. VCM or duspeed is all I hear as a preference.

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build
Nobody talked me out of keeping the orssom except me! Walkinshaw didn't even know I had it on the car. It's rubbish not one tuner even likes using them. VCM or duspeed is all I hear as a preference.

I'm sure a few places uses them, one of the biggest being workshop called Marranos. You should look them up!

Finally you got a result and that your happy with it.

Throw up some pics if you can!