Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

p plate demerit points

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
you probley will get double if u get caught speeding twice in 12months if u had 12 points.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
yep thats correct. here in WA P platers got 12 points same as every1 else before they brought in the red and greens. dont know if its changed since then but if u had ur licence before those rules came in then u should still have ur licence.

did you lose 4 points in one go for speeding? unless it was double demerits, thats a fair bit over the limit u were goin buddy :S

i got 4 point for just doing 17ks over ..... it was 3:57 in a school zone the fine was only 150 but

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
bloody p platers!!!!!!!!

you dont loose points, you get them awarded, demerit point = bad, think of it as a strike. FYI please specify which state your talking about, you guys are confusing as ****.

in Victoria it is 5 points for p platers. my missus works at Vic roads. =P

i went through my P plates and lost 1 point for doing 64 in a 60 zone in the first 3 months of getting my licence (bad luck really) you only get caught if your stupid enough to, and if you loose any more (not inclusive) of 3 points in one go its instant loss of licence for proby's. you need to have the mindset that police are out to **** you up.. because they are...

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
bloody p platers!!!!!!!!

you dont loose points, you get them awarded, demerit point = bad, think of it as a strike. FYI please specify which state your talking about, you guys are confusing as ****.

i went through my P plates and lost 1 point for doing 64 in a 60 zone in the first 3 months of getting my licence (bad luck really) you only get caught if your stupid enough to, and if you loose any more (not inclusive) of 3 points in one go its instant loss of licence for proby's. you need to have the mindset that police are out to **** you up.. because they are...

so which is it? lol

mx kid

5th pinned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII CLUBSPORT
i got 4 point for just doing 17ks over ..... it was 3:57 in a school zone the fine was only 150 but

something doesnt sound right there. it should be $150 and 2 demerits for anything between 10 and 19 km/h over the limit. ive had 3 points and a $300 fine for doing 27km/h over the limit. so for u to recieve 4 points is not rite unless it was a long weekend or holiday period where double demerits are enforced

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
something doesnt sound right there. it should be $150 and 2 demerits for anything between 10 and 19 km/h over the limit. ive had 3 points and a $300 fine for doing 27km/h over the limit. so for u to recieve 4 points is not rite unless it was a long weekend or holiday period where double demerits are enforced

i was under the impression it was due to the fact i was in a school zone or coz im a p plater meh its done and gone now

MUT4NT

RatRod Gem Wagon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH international// Gemini Wagon
well all up i've lost 7 demerit points or what ever you call it for P platers haha quite bad i say and as every1 else would agree ...