Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P plate roumor

CroXtreme

Cro18
Reaction score
Members Ride
black commodore SV6 VE
hey im a P plater and i see both fully licensed drivers and p platers drive crap, serriously it doesnt matter if you are a p plater or not, it all depends on the person driving the car if he is good or not.
I serriously cant stand ****ty drivers, when i see a non L/P platter drive crap i get ****ed off but when i see a P/L platter do something stupid i just laugh (depends on what it is).

Because of crappy P platters other good P platters are treated as those **** ones.

I see many non P platters do stupid **** so i could start bashing and say Non P platters are **** drivers.

Get my point everyone??

Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
no we dont get your point

what type of platter? seafood?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
only cause you said please.

i have more patience for learners as they are "learning" and i remember it. sucks being a learner. nobody lets you in etc

atleast i was only acting dumb...

CroXtreme

Cro18
Reaction score
Members Ride
black commodore SV6 VE
btw 90% of bad drivers i see are women.
One example of what i saw infront of me.
A woman in her 30's entered a 90km/h highway at 62km/h, i still remember it really well. It was during the night and there was only 1 car on the highway and he got slowed down because that stupud driver started accelerating once she was on the highway. I went straight in to the right lane thru the full thick lane because it was annoying/****ing me off.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i bet she was looking in the rear view saying "stupid impatient seafood platter"

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
btw 90% of bad drivers i see are women.
One example of what i saw infront of me.
A woman in her 30's entered a 90km/h highway at 62km/h, i still remember it really well. It was during the night and there was only 1 car on the highway and he got slowed down because that stupud driver started accelerating once she was on the highway. I went straight in to the right lane thru the full thick lane because it was annoying/****ing me off.

Your pretty good, you knew she was doing 62k's, not 61, not 63, but exactly 62 haha.

FusionX

Reaction score
its my car its my life and if i want to risk killing my self its my F@#KING CHOICE NOT yours and NOT the govs,

And it's attitudes like this that it's no wonder these laws are bought in. 90% of P-platers out there don't have the experience to know what to do when a vehicle starts to go out of control. I'm not saying that you are in this percentage but a lot don't.

I've seen it happen a few years back, p-plater in a VU SS ute, thought he could cut out from a side street infront of a truck, lost it and the truck went straight through him at about 80km/h. How the driver survived we don't know.

People with full license do this as well, but have a lot more experience to control the situation.

CroXtreme

Cro18
Reaction score
Members Ride
black commodore SV6 VE
And it's attitudes like this that it's no wonder these laws are bought in. 90% of P-platers out there don't have the experience to know what to do when a vehicle starts to go out of control. I'm not saying that you are in this percentage but a lot don't.

I've seen it happen a few years back, p-plater in a VU SS ute, thought he could cut out from a side street infront of a truck, lost it and the truck went straight through him at about 80km/h. How the driver survived we don't know.

People with full license do this as well, but have a lot more experience to control the situation.
I agree on that:thumbsup: