Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P platers and V8s and powerful cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andre's SS

hakhawk said:
lol, did you even think to take a look at julies profile, shes not a "young" p plater (no offence jules)

bring on the banstick for a secnd time i say

Ok why she on p plates??

Retarded or new to the country

A

Andre's SS

hakhawk said:
ok, so you resisted the urge to race a p plater, congratulations.

why would there have been dead kids? you saying that they defnately couldnt control their vehicle whilst doing the speed limit?

theres no way you couldve known what would have happened, had you have street raced.

im a p plater and ive resisted the urge to race other people in my oh so dangerous v6 commodore. do i get a medal?

i believe that you were the one with less control of your car, as you smoked the tyres at 70, thats not a good thing, imagine if you had have got sideways and plowed into their car, then, yes there may have been dead kids, and it didnt involve a street race, jsut a stupid fully licenced driver who thought he could control his car.

Ya heap of a 6 is not exactly high powered mate.

My misses 4 cylinder astra would kill it .

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Andre's SS said:
Ok why she on p plates??

Retarded or new to the country

u r skating on very thin ice there mate!

FYI....

I am 27, married with 2 kids.

I am on my red P's. I was born in Australia and I have no intellectual disabilities, you on the other hand... well lets not go into that.

I only went for my licence last year because until that time I had no need or desire to. I had my Learners since I was 16 and I have a perfect driving record.

You were banned previously because you broke our rules, simple as that :)

A

Andre's SS

stocky said:
hahaha this is great. hes just begging to be banned

Been done Ppl just dont like the truth and dream!

Reality is as is i dont give to bits if im banned just show how soft the site is.

Instead of sorting things out they like to banned,even if not one has been

directly offended.

Funny that. If the post was that bad id have had a warning and the post

locked. but NO they would rather Banned me "do it do give!"

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
lol, i never said my 6 was powerful, actually, i said exactly the opposite.

i spose we better take your missus astra to a track, as its not safe racing on the street, and as i cbf racing an astra, as i dont care if my car could kill another car, it will never happen.

and what a reply about julie, good bye.

my mother got her p's a few yearsr ago, shes about 37, shes no retard, but just didnt need a licence til she got it.

i didnt get my p's til the beginning of last year, im now 21, again, i didnt need my p's til i got them.

people dont have to be new or retarted to not get their licence as soon as legally possible.

A

Andre's SS

stocky said:
i wonder if the astra has chev badges on it too...

Ya funny ...is jealousy an issue here cause ya drive ya busted up heap? LOL

Its a CDX astra not bad for a 2nd car for my misses.worth a lil more

than ya car id say.

Oh sorry No chev badges on hers she didnt think it would match the paint.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
hahaha jealousy my ass. so what if my car doesnt look that good? i dont care, id still rather drive that then an astra.
and if you are so desperate to impress people by dragging p platers and bragging about your car then you are just pathetic.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
hey asshole, so i guess im one of these p platers? i mean my car is supercharged, but ill have you know it isnt my parents car and they dont pay for it. you sound like more of a f uckwit on the road than alot of p platers. you being older & obviously so much more responsible than us p platers should of just ignored them shouldnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.