Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P Platers and VR/VS Commodores

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
stocky said:
wait wait...so what youre saying is that, P platers that drive modified commodores are inexperienced, and 20-40 year olds that drive them are having a midlife crisis? so who can drive them then?
Ok dude, you 10 days older than me and ill tell you this, modified commodores or not, we have no where near the experience that we need to be good drivers.
Sure we all think we do but in the real world we dont.
And sure some p plate aged ppl can pull and engine down with their eyes shut and probably build a nice machine in the mean time but that dont mean thay can drive either
Ive had a few close calls where i had no idea what to do and hoped for the best and i bet my car, dog, (how about my life) that you and most other p platers like us wouldn't fully know what to do in some situations. (there are a few who have had track experience or driving courses ect)
Thats why im going to do a few defencive driving courses soon.
In saying that i think there'd be a few 80 year olds that wouldn'k know what hit them ever.
We just havn't had drive time to learn the responce tactics ect.

Notorious

Notoriou$
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2 3.8L
Ok, Im a P plater (for another month) and i can tell you when im driving im MORE concerned with ppl infront of or behind me or on the sides of the roads, I am constantly watching out for other drivers because they CANT drive and do stupid things that will cause a smash like pull out infront of me, change lanes for no friggen reason etc.. Also Im in brisbane and the majority of ********s in commo's a VN drivers, i think they think there one of the fastest cars to ever hit the roads

Notorious

Notoriou$
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2 3.8L
Originally Posted by gocommygo
well one day airstrike was @ the lights and sum poor pigme wanted to wash his windscreen and he said no so the pigme called his cousins (he was half abo half leb pigme) and they bashed his rim in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHH fark that made me laugh

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
15460414_663d19b8a7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.