Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P-Platers visiting New South Wales

captaincupcake

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega - SS Mock Up
Its my understanding that you follow the rules regarding your licence. For example i went to a school close to the nsw/vic border, and you would have kids from moama(nsw) come to school in shepparton(vic) and as they had a nsw licence they could drive a full car of teens unlike victorian red p platers. A more extreme example of this is that one of the kids in my class drove his dads V12 Vanquish (Aston Martin) to school cos he had a ACT licence but lived in vic.

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Executive 3.8L
Its my understanding that you follow the rules regarding your licence. For example i went to a school close to the nsw/vic border, and you would have kids from moama(nsw) come to school in shepparton(vic) and as they had a nsw licence they could drive a full car of teens unlike victorian red p platers. A more extreme example of this is that one of the kids in my class drove his dads V12 Vanquish (Aston Martin) to school cos he had a ACT licence but lived in vic.

That lucky bastard.