Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P0152 - o2 Signal High Bank 2, Sensor 1

kronich3244

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Manual, VZ SV6 Manual
hey guys i have a vz sv6 and it started to idle a little rough and become a bit slugish.. i took it to a friends work shop and used the scan tool and come up with this code -
P0152 - o2 Signal High Bank 2, Sensor 1.. i cleared the code and the car idle'd even rougher but had alot more power / responce... after a little while it became sluggish again.... i went back and plugged the scan tool back in... and sure enough the code was back... Can anyone shed some light on which sensor is highbank 2, sensor 1??? and should i just replace that sensor... or does this code mean something different as it says o2 Signal????

any light on the situation would be great.. thanks

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
sounds like an o2 sensor on the exhaust. check the o2 sensors to see if there are any broken wires of any description. but thats what i would understand from the code description. but i may be wrong. btw, ur mate should know what would throw this code??? he should have told u

kronich3244

Reaction score
Members Ride
yer for some reason he didnt know lol... just said probably the 02 sensor... he didnt even know what sensor was High Bank 2, Sensor 1 lol

kronich3244

Reaction score
Members Ride
also read this on a different site - P0152 O2 sensor circuit high voltage (Bank 2 sensor 1)... anyone shed any light on this lol

heyitsEnricoPallazzo

Big block Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ A4 Saloon
Should be the LH side pre-cat oxygen sensor. Probably lazy.

Should do a O2 onboard test via scantool to be sure.

What year is it?

heyitsEnricoPallazzo

Big block Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ A4 Saloon
Then it should have only 2 o2 sensors. As apposed to 4 for '06 models. Makes it easier.