Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P2135 keeps showing its face...

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
the pedal is the sensor and the TB is the sensor they are all in one and go thru the controller that makes sure they are all doing as they should, the hsv should have sport pedal with factory grip pedal different to others

P

Pauldw500

the pedal is the sensor and the TB is the sensor they are all in one and go thru the controller that makes sure they are all doing as they should, the hsv should have sport pedal with factory grip pedal different to others
Ahhh ok. I thought this had something to do with it so pulled that plug off. Dunno if it *should* be full of oil but it was, it literally dripped out. Was kinda hoping this was it and the contacts with oil was causing it. Oh well I'll clean anyway and can't be right to have oil in there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-124045_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-124045_Gallery.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 112

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Ahhh ok. I thought this had something to do with it so pulled that plug off. Dunno if it *should* be full of oil but it was, it literally dripped out. Was kinda hoping this was it and the contacts with oil was causing it. Oh well I'll clean anyway and can't be right to have oil in there...
give it a clean and see, if it is oil then wont be good but also why is it in there unless they sprayed a thing in there like inox to help better connections

P

Pauldw500

give it a clean and see, if it is oil then wont be good but also why is it in there unless they sprayed a thing in there like inox to help better connections
I cleaned and even used isopropyl on cotton buds but just uploading a 3 minute video to YouTube. Test run was terrible, even had 1 point where clearing the code didn't get rid of low power mode...

I'll post it but real-time footage...

P

Pauldw500

I cleaned and even used isopropyl on cotton buds but just uploading a 3 minute video to YouTube. Test run was terrible, even had 1 point where clearing the code didn't get rid of low power mode...

I'll post it but real-time footage...
Oh and maybe the oil was in there for a reason. I seem to recall there was a bit of wire holding the switch in, even tho it has its own clip so wondering what this even does. It's near the intake...

P

Pauldw500

And probably why when everyone says "pay someone to fix it" I plod on because the smile on my face on the next clip would've been priceless...

I say in the clip, it's not clever speeding but this WAS on service road alongside highway with no other traffic, people, buildings etc... to me to test there its as safe as I'll prob get...

Anyway, I think the correct term is 'Eureka!!!'

Just uploading a video... TBC...lol

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
the plug should be connecting on its own any added electrical goo of sorts is just for longer term stability, the clip may have broke and it may jiggle around if the engine is vibrating over time, if u get an OE plug u should be able to release the pins and swap to new plug, unless the clip notch on the TB has gone then no easy way around that