Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pacemaker Extractors Ve Sidi

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
CPR6 Manifold won't fit the SIDI engine, that's what VCM have told me :(

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
2010 Chevrolet Camaro V-6 - Short Take Road Test - Auto Reviews - Car and Driver

check this website out and tell me that we cant make 260hp to 300hp with just extractors,cats,cai,full exughst and a good tune. the power is there its just hiddin because mr holden had to folllow the adr rules.

Let us know how it goes mate.

Also, just so you understand. The 230kw Camaro has max torque alot later then our commodores, 5,100rpm vs 2900rpm. So whilst an extra 15-20kw at the fly sounds good, you would be sacrificing streetability.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
Let us know how it goes mate.

Also, just so you understand. The 230kw Camaro has max torque alot later then our commodores, 5,100rpm vs 2900rpm. So whilst an extra 15-20kw at the fly sounds good, you would be sacrificing streetability.

it doesn't actually work like that, all thats really different is the tune so i'd bet the camaro still makes the same amount of torque as the comodore at 2900rpm it's just cause of it's tune it's making more at 5000rpm.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
The few tuners I've spoken to say the 3.6 is downtuned to give her better streetability and low down grunt. Link to some graphs and such if I'm wrong.

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
cost me $525 4 extractors $10x2 4 extensions and wat eva cats u want to get

**** man thats goood hey was that fitted ? Rang up local exhaust ship today and he said around $1200 was spewwingg..... he also said changing the extractors n cats voids the warranty ????

bigwormsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 sidi
1200 bucks is a bit how ya going lol as 4 voiding the warranty no but if u say 4 example u blow ur piston and holden can track it back to the cause of been in the extractors well yes they can void it but if u blow ur diff they cant void it lol these r just examples not like extractors will do that lol but i will say if u take it into a tuner and he dose a full tune yes warranty is voided for anything the computer is hooked to witch im sorry to say is 99 percent of the car lol

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
**** man thats goood hey was that fitted ? Rang up local exhaust ship today and he said around $1200 was spewwingg..... he also said changing the extractors n cats voids the warranty ????

Where do you live mate?? I got mine for $395 (non SIDI)in dandenong south, just off hammond road in dandenong. Non coated.

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
**** 395 thats hell gooood, im in perth mate going to get few more quotes tommro. bit worried heard extractors void your warranty ?

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
**** 395 thats hell gooood, im in perth mate going to get few more quotes tommro. bit worried heard extractors void your warranty ?

If you can mate. Find out where the pacemaker distributor is. I didn't buy mine from a exhaust shop. Maybe just type pacemaker into google maps near where ya live and see? Or call them up?
I got quotes ranging from $500-$650 then another $300 to coat them and another $150 to install. Ended up doing it all for $750 coated and installed.

And it won't void your warranty. If something goes wrong and its linked to the headers then they might void the warranty of that part. But it is very unlikely. Even if it does happen, make sure you fit the original ones back up and go sort it out. If you dont like the sound of it, might be best waiting till warranty is over.

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
If you can mate. Find out where the pacemaker distributor is. I didn't buy mine from a exhaust shop. Maybe just type pacemaker into google maps near where ya live and see? Or call them up?
I got quotes ranging from $500-$650 then another $300 to coat them and another $150 to install. Ended up doing it all for $750 coated and installed.

And it won't void your warranty. If something goes wrong and its linked to the headers then they might void the warranty of that part. But it is very unlikely. Even if it does happen, make sure you fit the original ones back up and go sort it out. If you dont like the sound of it, might be best waiting till warranty is over.

Thats really good for 750 installed is that with them coated ? I rang the WA distributor and they wouldnt sell them to me said I had to go through a store, might try an ebay store see if i can get any cheaper. Spoke to another exhuast shop anything above the cats up will void your warranty on your engine :(. Kuzman whats your full exhuast at the moment ? do you have cats ?

cheers nick