Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pain in ass camber kit

genIIIbandit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series II SS BLACK M6
The VX series 2 has adjustable links at the front of the rear hub, they consist of basically a tie rod end and a link, this will only adjust the toe in or out of the rear wheels, although by adjusting the toe, you will also get adjustment to the camber, not much but. Best option is doing what u r doing now, 2 sets of camber kits, it will save ya tyres, its a dog job in the driveway, but with with the cash ya save, its worth it. GOODLUCK

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
I'm about a week off lowering my VXII and putting 18"s on it, and have been told I'm going to need a camber kit. How much is this gonna end up setting me back? (just parts). I'm heaps new to everything btw.. this is my first 'play' car =P

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
Spyper said:
I'm about a week off lowering my VXII and putting 18"s on it, and have been told I'm going to need a camber kit. How much is this gonna end up setting me back? (just parts). I'm heaps new to everything btw.. this is my first 'play' car =P
It cost me $90 per kit, i needed 2 kits so $180