Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

paintless dent removal

ozzybigs

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH2 Caprice LS1
I went and saw Ben from dent dismissal in perth today had some work done. I had a few small dents in my front quarter panels on my wh caprice that were bugging me but not enough to justify getting the panels resprayed. Ben did an awesome job and you wouldnt be able to tell that the panels were ever damaged. He charged me $150 for 2 panels and it took about 45 mins to do the job. So if anybody needs any dent removal done give this guy a call I couldnt recommend him high enough. Search for dent dismissal for his details. Cheers
Bigs

ozzybigs

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH2 Caprice LS1
150 is a bit steep.
I thought it was a good price for the amount of dents, most quotes I had seen were costing people around $80 to $100 per dent and min of $120 per panel. I hope I dont need to but if I do, ill definitely be calling him again.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

ozzybigs

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH2 Caprice LS1
Im in perth, alot of the prices are a bit higher over here. But if im ever in Melbourne with a dent ill give him a call

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
our guy does it for 80 bucks per hour with a min of 1 hour. so we wait till we have a few cars to do and get him in. in 3 hours last time he did some crazy work on hail damaged cars.

having said that, in melbourne, good PDR guys are a dime a dozen.

**** let me get this dudes number, the guy we use charges like $50 a dent....