Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pandora won't work

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
So I have the app on my phone (iPhone 5s) and the phone paired via Bluetooth, but the pandora icon on My Link won't light up? Do I need to do something else? Couldn't find anything on the search. Thanks.

DjBrenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf CalaisV 3.6 & 2017 SSVR Auto
You need to be connected by the usb cable when using Apple for full functionality via the touchscreen.

nonchalant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
You need to be connected by the usb cable when using Apple for full functionality via the touchscreen.

That doesnt sound right. I have a VF HSV & a Samsung phone and connect fine to it via Bluetooth?

DjBrenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf CalaisV 3.6 & 2017 SSVR Auto
Only applies to Apple , android does not need a cable for touchscreen to work. Can use also Apple via Bluetooth but need to operate it from phone.

MACCA 79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 STORM WAGON
Do windows phone also need to be connected via cable? I have Pandora on my Lumia 950 but the icon on Mylink isn't active.

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Do windows phone also need to be connected via cable? I have Pandora on my Lumia 950 but the icon on Mylink isn't active.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I could be) but I thought the Pandora on MyLink only operated correctly with Anrdoid and iPhone (and as has been said, only Android via bluetooth).

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot

cool! I have found the other person with a Windows phone!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
My android works well via Bluetooth. Another reason I am not going back to apple :)

In my wife's 2015 mazda 3 both iphone and my s7 work flawlessly