Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Panther Mica VS

defyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Hey,

I have had this car for about 10 months,
It has:

Extractors/Full Exhaust - I get alot of comments on how good it sounds and how similiar it sounds to an 8 when i boot it :)
Cold Air Intake
18" HP Design
Lowered (Not sure how low but it needs to be lower) :(
JVC DVD/MP3 Player

Not much done to it but it gets me to and from work without it looking like a ****ter.
Need to fix the Roof lining and get new tint but besides that its still in pritty good condition, Paint is alright would like to get it resprayed as you can start to tell its 11yrs old as the roof is starting to fade a little.

cdore.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010025.jpg

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
looks very nice what did you pay for your indicators

defyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
About $26 bucks on ebay.
No they are not stolen haha!!

alexp36

Keep honkin-I'm reloading
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Mate, that is a beautiful VS. Looks just right as it is, no body kit needed to dress up those nice VS lines :). Those wheels suit it just right too. Like you say, it could be a bit lower, but it looks really good how it is.

defyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Thanks mate, Yeah i would love to lower it abit more and put bigger rims on it hehe But i only use it to go to and from work and i dont want it to attract too much attention :thumbsup:

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
damn i want some chromeys haha! mann mine looks alot greener then urs chck it out haha

Wade campbell

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Commodore
Nice car. Panther mica is the best colour only down side is it shows defects being a dark colour. Definately cant go back once u have extractors. I have pacemakers into 2 1/2 inch, great sound

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice and tidy mate.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
looks mad rare colour.

Roachie305

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II commodore EXEC
that looks amazing mate. i have a VS panther Mica too and i really need to get the clay bar onto it and a nice cut and polish for it to look as good yours, i got silver chasers and chrome wheel trim. i just ordered some kingspring supers from work so i should have them monday and i have smoked the tail lights. Im REALLY REALLY REALLY wanting some VS clubby rims to chuck on... but im a poor 19 year old who has too much god damn uni to do, so unfortunately i don't have the money to buy "new" ones (seeing as no one is selling them EVER :p). THEN... when i get my license back im DEFINITELY doing the extractors and full exhaust system.

QUESTION though, does the cold air intake really make THAT much of a difference? and is it the same as a big mouth ss intake or no?

cheers... great looking car tho ;)