Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Fairly long car as well, think he would have to park like that.

And as you said, He can be exempted due to vehicle size

Its a nice car and I guess I wouldnt key him for parking there, but directly behind him are plenty of parks long and wide enough for him to park, going by the fleet of 4x4's parked in them with plenty of room behind them still. The concrete near him makes it look like he is on the shop side of the carpark, so I'd say he just wanted to park closer to the shops.

Having a nice car with a nice paintjob may be a worry in carparks, but its a risk you take if you park in one. It doesnt give you any extra rights. If you dont feel comfortable parking between two cars the way everyone else does, find somewhere else to park.. or buy a Fiesta to take shopping.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Its a nice car and I guess I wouldnt key him for parking there, but directly behind him are plenty of parks long and wide enough for him to park, going by the fleet of 4x4's parked in them with plenty of room behind them still. The concrete near him makes it look like he is on the shop side of the carpark, so I'd say he just wanted to park closer to the shops.

Having a nice car with a nice paintjob may be a worry in carparks, but its a risk you take if you park in one. It doesnt give you any extra rights. If you dont feel comfortable parking between two cars the way everyone else does, find somewhere else to park.. or buy a Fiesta to take shopping.

Here's another angle for you.
bfa360f8.jpg

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Here's another angle for you.
bfa360f8.jpg

Awesome, I like it. He needs a Fiesta for shopping though, his choice of car is not everyone elses problem :) ... assuming he is not a she, hard to make out but it looks like I only see chicks outside the cafe..

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I didn't take these pictures by the way guys, sorry if I gave you that impression, I found these online....chances are the bloke that owns it took the pictures.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline

Its funny how we will willingly circle a shopping centre car park for 5 minutes looking for a park close to the entrance, rather than park at the back of the park and take a 2 minute walk to the door!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Its funny how we will willingly circle a shopping centre car park for 5 minutes looking for a park close to the entrance, rather than park at the back of the park and take a 2 minute walk to the door!

Speak for yourself lol, I like to park a mid-distance from the entrance, too far away and you"re in the dark recesses of the car park and will be more likely to get broken into because there's no-one around, closer to the doors and you have people coming and going more frequently with more chance of being doored/run into.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I can park in the disabled zone :) Nice and wide, no car doors going to hit you, close to the shop.. ner ner

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I can park in the disabled zone :) Nice and wide, no car doors going to hit you, close to the shop.. ner ner

Is that really worth having a deformed head for though? lol (refering to your display avatar).

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Thats Jeri Ryan actually, she had had a bad day. Got disconnected from the collective :)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Thats Jeri Ryan actually, she had had a bad day. Got disconnected from the collective :)

She looked familiar, looks like something out of Total Recall though lol.