Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Meh - I've said it before & I'll say it again: HTFU ####ERS!

20140429_073700.jpg

wait wut????

2 can play at that game, you'll get your come uppins......

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Oh, I figured that was your car already, seeing as your 'ride' in the top left says E3 Senator Manual :p

Yes I did notice the car park near empty, I was just playing along with your little game :p

To be honest, I'd be far more concerned about parking between two spots because I'd be more worried about someone keying the car. If you're sensible about where you park and how you park (looking at how well looked-after the cars you want to park near are), then I reckon you're at far less risk of malicious or accidental damage than deliberately making yourself stand out. I mean, if you find an empty spot between a clean car that obviously gets looked after, chances are that the owner of that car is going to be as respectful to your vehicle as he is to his own.

Just don't park next to a Camry, because they definitely don't care judging from past experience :p

After all, I'd much rather try and get a ding out of the door than repair a scratch the entire length of the car.

Not that I would, or would ever condone people keying or deliberately damaging someone's property in any way.

Lol I thought you were going to say you would rather get a ding out of the door than blood off the paint from the party that damaged it

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Well, the blood could be a worry seeing as I have white paint :) can't take too many chances, you'd have to use a blunt weapon

;)

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
This idiot ford driver double parked in this poor man's senator, how could anyone be so rude???

IMG_1104_zps641cd5b0.jpg

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
At the local boat ramp,
10300517_760487623982093_2584311015776992010_n.jpg

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback