Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking Assist sensors DIY

ZM1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Trying to install parking sensors on my VE Commodore without it. I just pulled a rear bumper with reverse sensors, it has the loom so it can plug into where the battery is in the boot in my VE Sv6. Just wondering how to actually enable it or what further steps are required?

uglyoldfatbastard

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6, 2010 International, 1996 VS Exec
Well you are going to need a PAM module with your VIN written into it as a start.
As for where it is located if you want to find one in a wrecked vehicle I have been told but have never actually looked that it is located under the rear parcel shelf behind the back seat on the passenger side and you have to remove all the rear seat and assorted crap to get it out but as I said I have never actually looked. o_O

Attachments

• PAM.jpg
    PAM.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Well you are going to need a PAM module with your VIN written into it as a start.
As for where it is located if you want to find one in a wrecked vehicle I have been told but have never actually looked that it is located under the rear parcel shelf behind the back seat on the passenger side and you have to remove all the rear seat and assorted crap to get it out but as I said I have never actually looked. o_O
This is correct