Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking inspectors

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
They are just doing their job remember.. imagine how people would park if there was none.. I'm not a fan, but hey, I could bitch about a millions peoples jobs..
Although I think this calls for this video...

the amount of people that get fined for parking illegally is huge anyway, no inspectors wouldnt make much difference cause everyone takes the risk.

@ hamatime, yeah you can abuse them as much as you want, then if it goes to court tell em its expected in their job (just like the cops apparently....)

Last edited by a moderator:

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
the joys of owning a ute, usually when i go to the city its just run in run out & i can park in commercial zones for 30 mins for nothing :)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I've had my share of parking fines, some of them were legitimate, and I'll pay those without complaint because fair is fair, but there was a period a couple of years ago where I was getting fined to parking with a valid parking permit displayed. After the 3rd or 4th time I was getting really pissed off because it was beyond an honest mistake, and it was obvious the inspectors were being negligent at best, and fraudulent at worst. It ended up in court and after a lot of stress and ****ing about it got tossed, but the time wasted was probably worth more than the ticket to be honest.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I did park illegally down in Mornington many years ago . I took this guys parking fined off his windscreen and stuck it on my car ,ha ha

Why have I never thought of that? I've been paying for parking like a chump when I could have just gone and bought a cheap pack of yellow envelopes and stuck them to my car. Genius!

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
i had a 3 hour shift when i worked at woolies, parked in the best spot for visiblity of my car from staff room, 5 hour max. so didnt bother parking in staff car park 2.5 km away from work.

at the end of hte shift get asked to do another 4 hours thus making it a 7 hour shift with an hour break, so i go spend an hour out getting lunch, come back to get a carpark in same area.

last break before shift ends its like 4pm can see out hte window its hailing like crazy theres no one in the carpark, can see forever. i finish at 5pm to find a parking ticket on my car telling me its exceeded the 5 hour carpark limit and that he issued hte ticket at around the same time no one was there.

Over a year of fighting it lately i got a letter friday from the council of them finally backing down ( I took them to court, they waited until the last minute to drop it).

They are bullies and cowards.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
another thing, chalking tyres, why are they allowed to, i bet if i get chalk and start writing on their car or the council building they wouldnt be very happy, i have my tyres meticulously tyre shined. If you chalk it, i will go aggro, the follow you down the street cleaning every tyre you chalk. ARGHHH

Agreed. Why the hell can they touch peoples cars to draw on them?

Ive never had one but have had the urge to park illegally then remove my number plates and rego sticker to see what the response would be like . I did park illegally down in Mornington many years ago . I took this guys parking fined off his windscreen and stuck it on my car ,ha ha

Im guessing a trip to the impound yard

This is also funny - http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/parking-ticket-notice-no-time-to-pay1.jpg

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Agreed. Why the hell can they touch peoples cars to draw on them?

Im guessing a trip to the impound yard

I'd like to do it long enough just to piss them off but not too long as to get it towed

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
reserved-parking-for-german-village-society-past-p1.jpg

:lmao:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
These guys are just trying to make a living like everyone else. It's councils fault these guys are on a quota or they're out of a job. Though why anyone would want to put up with all the crap they cop from people while earning a crappy wage is beyond me. Though some are way too anal and need to take a chill pill. We've only got one parking fine once and that was in a hospital zone. We'd parked there the night before when there was free parking and the hubby didn't have the chance to move the car before 7am due to the fact I was giving birth!!!! I think the fine was over $100. Never seen the hubby fume like that before.