Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Part numbers for LS3 to LSA conversion

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi all,

Currently in the process of an LS3 to LSA conversion and would like to know the following information:

Does anyone know the part numbers for the Bosch 1000cc injectors that plug directly into the LS3 wiring loom and are a direct replacement to fit onto the LSA fuel rail and LS3 engine?

Does anyone know the part number for the GM ZL1 in tank fuel pump that fits a Gen-F2 HSV Grange?, I am informed there are several versions that are VE specific and VF specific.

Leigh GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS
Hi all,

Currently in the process of an LS3 to LSA conversion and would like to know the following information:

Does anyone know the part numbers for the Bosch 1000cc injectors that plug directly into the LS3 wiring loom and are a direct replacement to fit onto the LSA fuel rail and LS3 engine?

Does anyone know the part number for the GM ZL1 in tank fuel pump that fits a Gen-F2 HSV Grange?, I am informed there are several versions that are VE specific and VF specific.
I'm sorry mate I can't help you on this one, I'm actually after some help myself , recently bought myself a new lsa blower , lid and brick, do you have a parts list of everything else I need ? It's going on my ls3 e1 gts , need help with what I need and where to buy the parts , cheers mate ,