Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Partnership/Exposure Opportunity

CVW Manta Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.cvwmantaracing.com.au
Members Ride
HSV VZ
Hi guys
CVW Manta Racing will be competing at the upcoming Symmons Plains round in Tassie.
We have had some space on the car become available and are looking for someone that would love to get some great exposure!! We can do the entire bonnet area which gets you major TV.

Its a great opportunity for a fraction of what it would normally cost. If any of you own businesses or have any contacts that do and would love to be all over a HSV VZ, please contact me on [email protected]

Just a secret - we tested there on the weekend and the times are pretty awesome!

CVW Manta Racing

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
HSV VZ
rattattack1313 said:
Any chance of a www.justcommodores.com.au sticker going on there somewhere mate??????

as a matter of fact, fordforums.com.au do sponsor a GT running in the same competition. If any of you guys wanted to get together we could definitely look at supporting you. I'm not sure if you have financial members or sponsors of the forum???

Good idea though.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
We would certainly be more than interested in helping out, after all it not only helps a great cause but something that interests me to no end.

At this stage it's hinging on cost, any idea where the prices start and for what?

CVW Manta Racing

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
HSV VZ
Hi Darren
would really love to have the forum represented for Symmons Plains. Let me know what you think. Our issue at the moment is time - the round is quite soon and I would love to save the space for you so that we can contribute to your community and increase the forum profile, but we would need to know your thoughts in the next day or so.

Thanks

CVW Manta Racing

CVW Manta Racing

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
HSV VZ
Extreme Horsepower Show

Hi guys,

the Extreme Horsepower show is on in Adelaide at the Wayville showgrounds this weekend.
Manta Racing (See Motorsport thread) will be there and are offering a 20% discount on all their services to upgrade your car's performance to all Just Commodores forum members.
Just mention you saw this....

and check out CVW Manta Racing's HSV VZ at Symmons Plains Nov 11-13th and Trackside on Ch 10.