Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

patch`s new work bus

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
thinking of respraying the car but not to sure if i want to repaint it in the orignal colour. just woundering what you guys thinks a good colour. i was thinking of voodoo blue or morpheus purple any opinons will be great

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
a respray of the same colour would be a easier and cheaper way.
But if you do respray go the cherry red/black the clubbys (i think) came out in. thats a sweet colour, nice car for the price to.

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
i was thinking orignal colour but if i was going to buy paint just thinking something differant would be good... might have to pintch the colour chart at work and have a look...

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
got bord yesterday and started to pull the in car telerphone system out and some crappy cd player that uses a fm transmitter to work... and now i havt to fix up the wireing cause he pulled back the pretective stuff on the wires just to find the power wire.
this is what came out
IMG_0759.jpg

and all so put some dynamat sound deadening on the doors and found out that someone cut the wires to the power mirrios so now i have to fix that...

fitted a mace engineering cold air induction on, made a bit more of a differance then the ori cold air intake sounds better too.
IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

and the missuses brought me a saas sports steering wheel and boss kit, its added an other 1400 hp to the ash tray lol
IMG_0763.jpg

Bizmark

Reaction score
Members Ride
93' Pov-Pac
Nice clean ride mate.

Good price you scored it for ,especially considering its a 5 speed.

As you've probably noticed, the MACE CAI works a bit better then the SS inductions one, as it doesn't get heatsoak from the radiator, especially useful in slow driving.