Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paulies New Wh ls1

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
Gotta love a WH, looks the goods mate. I see that you have a caprice grill on the future mods list, will suit it very well with that colour:yeah:. Good luck with your mods:thumbsup:

DVS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Nice car Paulie, I like those headlights ;) You definitely will need a set of 19" or 20 " on that thing. That's a nice future mods list you got there, good luck with it all. Oh and pics of the interior.

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
LS1 Powered
Yeah cant wait to see some pics of yours when you get it up . .Low kays too very sweet. As for the K&n kit, I think it has made a difference . More responsive with a nice roar from under the bonnet. But I wish I bought an OTR instead as this kit cost $450

Jo3 blo
Hows it going mate . . I have to agree . The chromies do look sweet. I cant wait to get some 20s for it though:thumbsup:

Gremlyn
Hmmm I love stateos too. Never owned a Vq so I am kinder Jealous .:thumbsup:

Hotred
Thanks mate . . I cant wait to get my Caprice grille . As long as I dont have any more bills I might have one the end of next week. Fingers crossed

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice car Paulie, I like those headlights ;) You definitely will need a set of 19" or 20 " on that thing. That's a nice future mods list you got there, good luck with it all. Oh and pics of the interior.

Thanks mate . . I will try and get some pics up of the leather Interior this weekend . .

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
I gave it a quick clean and took it down to my favourite spot today . Updated the pics and included some interior shots

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Can one of the Moderators Please delete this Post . Thanks

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
LS1 Powered

Jo3 blo
Hows it going mate . . I have to agree . The chromies do look sweet. I cant wait to get some 20s for it though:thumbsup:

Pretty good mate. :thumbsup:

Yeh, I spose the 17s do look a tad small on the WH, but nonetheless, they look good. ;)

Are bigger ones comming soon or a bit later down the track?

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Think I might go bigger but that is way later on . . Dont want to attract too much attention as its not worth it . . Want to get a tune and some extractors first .

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah cheers mate . . Slowly getting there . .