Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paul's VZ SV6

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
The SS tail lights have darker lenses than the SV6 ones and chrome rings around the reverse light and indicator. The SS headlights have more black inside them and the design is slightly different. That's my understanding at least, feel free to correct me if Im wrong.

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
The SS tail lights have darker lenses than the SV6 ones and chrome rings around the reverse light and indicator. The SS headlights have more black inside them and the design is slightly different. That's my understanding at least, feel free to correct me if Im wrong.

SV6 have the chrome ring

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
Any chance of the pics of the HSV Airbox? (and whether you are using a shroud or so?)

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
The SS headlights have more black inside them and the design is slightly different. That's my understanding at least, feel free to correct me if Im wrong.

Close, there a projector style headlight, see attachment

Any chance of the pics of the HSV Airbox? (and whether you are using a shroud or so?)

Sorry mate havent got around to taking any, my bad.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 213

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
Does anyone else have a similar setup? HSV Airbox in VZ SV6 that can provide some pictures?

I have been struck on either doing the MCAI 2 hole mod with standard Airbox or doing it with a HSV Airbox (because i've heard others do it, just no pictures) but want to see some pictures.