Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

PDF Owners manual?

WeeGee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG S-Pack Ute M5 (L27) and VF2 SS A6 (LS3)
Last edited:

WeeGee

Reaction score
Members Ride
I am told by sources I trust it was provided to them by sources directly from Holden. Why Holden they can't copy the style of the GM USA site with all their manuals downloadable is puzzling really.

Anyway hope everyone who has been looking for a PDF will get use from it.

Last edited:

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
I am told by sources I trust it was provided to them by sources directly from Holden. Why Holden they can't copy the style of the GM USA site with all their manuals downloadable is puzzling really.

you pay for any downloads off the GM site (either by time or article)
....as I found out when I wanted some service info

WeeGee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Like "No pay, no play" ruins the fun. By the way where to get a VF2 2016 onwards service manual- all I could find is a 2014 series 1 VF workshop (11,000 odd pages in pdf 1.6 GB). Compared with the good printed Holden service manuals in 1990s era, these modern ones are too vague eg " using an appropriate tool .. " give few of any detailed clues as how to do anything practical. What about Hymes or those books they sold at book shops or super cheap auto. I'm a fully do-it-yourself Holden owner of several models over the past 25 yrs. Where to get hard copy service books for the latest model?

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Reply deleted because the comments on this thread have been diverted from the original OP issue which was owner manuals to service/maintenance manuals. Refer to my new thread on service manuals.

Last edited:

Craig01

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 06 executive
Still a good 5 weeks till my car will arrive. Have looked but not seen as yet if there is a downloadable PDF users manual so I can get a jump start on the new car.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers...
Just saw this about manuals I fund this site bit funny but has some manuals. Hope it helps. I did find an on line owners manual for the VF but can't find it again. Cheers.
https://www.onlymanuals.com/holden