Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pearl White VS Calais s2, full suspension, stereo, 5litre conversion.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Its easy man , set up camera on tripod . take photo with bonnet closed , take one of it open and combine the two in photoshop

Haha I just read this reply today, almost a year later. I actually bought a tripod for my camera last weekend so I will give it a go once my VS is back together again :)

Darrylmc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V LY7 V6
Hi Mate....sorry for the late reply as you have probably sold it now....do you remember what the metallic colour was on the lower half...i have just bought one and had the paint made up but it is too light...it was 4H046 Shadow Grey Metallic....if not its all good

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
Hi Mate....sorry for the late reply as you have probably sold it now....do you remember what the metallic colour was on the lower half...i have just bought one and had the paint made up but it is too light...it was 4H046 Shadow Grey Metallic....if not its all good

Sorry mate but I'm going to saving you some time waiting. The last post on this was about 4.5 years ago and seeing as he only had 5 forum posts I don't think he is around anymore.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Mate send him PM.
From this profile
" ben315vz was last seen: Apr 9, 2017 "