Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pedders Coilovers - where to get the cheapest price >

geo41e

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SS V
Hey there guyz

Looking to get a set of Pedders Coilovers....but yes..the price is still high..which is the annyoying part of owning a relatively new car....

anybody know any place ? cheapest i've got is around $2250 fitted and tuned along with extra stiff rear diff bushes to prevent traming.

-Geoff

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
mate, if that price includes the diff bushes that a pretty good price.

ChrisL98

NON DONATING MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Geoff, have you been in a VE with them fitted? Only reason for asking is a mate has them in his SSV & loathes them, very harsh ride (his is a daily driver).

geo41e

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SS V
hey Chris
Yeah i've been on Marranos Demo car - hes gottem but running 22"
ride wasn't too bad...an that was on medium settings

if ur mate wants to sell them i'll be more then happy to buy em off him !

brad87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan 200SX S14
Pedders XA coilovers are BC's old generation "V1" coilovers. They're not LIKE V1 coilovers, they ARE V1 coilovers. BC have since developed a newer "BR" series.

BC Racing BR series coilovers to suit VE will be in Australia within a couple of weeks at the most. Plenty of sets have already been sold in the US. They will most likely be $1299 at Welcome to Just Jap - Your Online Performance Parts Superstore, the official BC Racing reseller in Australia.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
ive only heard good thing's about them i did here one guy say they were a bit harsh and he downsized his wheels

but you have to remember that most other coilovers have harsher springs and that all coilovers have a stiff spring that is what there made for if you want a soft ride the go buy a caprice and leave it stock

i hate ppl that complain about lowerd cars rideing ruff with big wheels what do ya think's gonna happen it'll be softer than a merc get ####ed im sick of ppl that have no idea about suspension design complaining about it

srry for that but if some one can find me a coilover that rides smoother than stock then start selling them to me for 5000 grand a set

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
oh yea i did forget to mention that pedders actually moved the springs up 2kg in the ve kit there was some issue they had with ppl that lowerd the cars to the lowest setting for a year or so it some how stressed the shock so they had to bump up the springs the rear shocks were also upgraded in the second seires

bc is not the same they might be made by the same company not bc but they both are differnt it sounds like bc has paid for all the reasearch pedders has done into the ve wich is very hard in the back as the rear shocks have two have a 2:1 ratio shock

and as for bc 1200 you might think comming from the same place they would be as good mmmm im sure bc has paid the company making them a amount to cheap out on parts as they do in china

in china you ask a company in all fields clothing cars computers tv's whaterver. what quality you want so you can ask can you make a lesser quality shock yes we can can you make a shock top of the line yes we can china is the best manufactorer in the world and can make the best goods it all depends what the brands want to pay for

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
oh yea in china laws are differnt companys pretty much hire subcontactors but these are subbys with like 10,000's of ppl and many factorys and can build what they want when they want as the chinise are just blitizing it atm it dosent surprize me that they can build and make what they want

oh just to give the uneducated an idea china builds and/or completes a coal power plant evry day