Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pedders new coilover kit

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
i have the xa's in my sv6 and are very happy with them.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard any good words about these new coilovers from Pedders?

Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme XA Coil Over Suspension

I rang Pedders and they said all these good things about these coilovers but not to sure yet...

Any info would be helpful.
Thanks

LOL - as if Pedders would say anything bad about their own product. I'd look else where myself. Check out site sponsor GSL rallysport for some decent advice.

Reaper

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
LOL - as if Pedders would say anything bad about their own product. I'd look else where myself. Check out site sponsor GSL rallysport for some decent advice.

Reaper

Don't know why you are against the pedder coilovers and you would look elsewhere for some decent advice...but i guess that's personal opinion.
I got a lot of thumbs up for these coilovers from the above members... and their decent advice came from their satisfactory answer.

Just found myself a very good deal on some Lexani 20" rims, fitting them on Friday, and looking for some advice to lower the car a bit, but not too much, so should i just go for some springs or something better?

Thanks.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Reaper was referring to the info given to you by Pedders. They're obviously not going to tell you their own product isn't any good (and I'm not saying it isn't any good either, for the record). But any company will make their own product out to be the bee's knees. Which is very clear if you've noticed the single sentence and fine print ad on their website saying that some pedders distributors now stock Bilstein as well, as if it was a ho-hum product compared to their gear.

+1 for chatting to Greg at GSL. He sells a number of different brands and can give you some unbiased info on ALL of them. Send him a PM. He's a wealth of information on the subject and can definitely point you in the right direction.

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I didnt mean it in any bad way, i just wanted to see who has them and tried them, and if they are satisfied... thats why i posted it here for some info and if they are good or bad.
I know they arent going to tell me that they arent good.

Great, thanks.

Last edited:

SteveHatz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
like reaper and tin snips have said, speak to Greg from GSL Rallysport (site sponsor) he'll give you great info on whats a good setup including bang for buck in trying to achieve what you're after, i bought my springs and shocks off him. VERY helpful. Speak to him and he will put things in perspective so you're in the best possible position to make your decision