Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perfect Blue manual VF SV6 Storm

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks great bud! The SSV tail lights sound good too. I vote for them rather than the aftermarket ones with the perfect blue.

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Looks great bud! The SSV tail lights sound good too. I vote for them rather than the aftermarket ones with the perfect blue.

Yeah i am leaning towards the ssv lights. Everything is so much more expensive then my old vt though haha.

On a side note.

Finally got around to ordering and fitting up the other amp. HCP1D mono amp. All wired up now. Just waiting for the sub to arrive this week. Ill mount it up into the box i made and it should all be sounding nice after that.

Also had my tint removed and 5 of my glass panels replaced after a complete hack job of a tint install by Happy Tint. All but 1 window completely covered in scratches. Tint not going all the way to the edge etc. Only took a entire month to get it sorted out.... So now im also back on the market for window tint. But now I don't know who to trust... Anyone have some recommendations??

Last edited:

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got mine done at tint-a-car in Hallam. Darkest legal, wish I got it darker, but they did a great job. Round $300 I think.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Great choice in sub, bro! They fit in a very compact box :) What size are you making the box?

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
[SUB]c[/SUB]
Great choice in sub, bro! They fit in a very compact box :) What size are you making the box?

Ive made up a 1.3cb foot sealed box for it. They are a very nice sub. Ive fitted a few in differnt setups and they have always been a stand out.

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
Just looked on Ebay for VF tail lights, why the F*** are they $600?!!!!!

Nice car btw

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
[SUB]c[/SUB]

Ive made up a 1.3cb foot sealed box for it. They are a very nice sub. Ive fitted a few in differnt setups and they have always been a stand out.

Geez thats a fair bit bigger than mine! Mines about half that size and it pumps hard as !

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I made my box as per the Hertz recommendations. Hertz 300D Specs

Your box is quite big when compared to the spec sheet!

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
I made my box as per the Hertz recommendations. Hertz 300D Specs

Your box is quite big when compared to the spec sheet!

Recommend is 1.03cbft and offset from sub mount volume. Not too far off. After adding in some wadding etc into the box. Fired it up last weekend and sounds really nice. Need to wear it in a bit and have a play around. So far so good.