Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance chip advice

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
My old boss used a OBD plug in module and it did jack. Not to say they are all no good but his was a waste of money.

Did it have a flashing red led light ?
Our Territory has electronic rust protection. It has a little flashing red light. It is good.
I have put a genuine copy of a Energy Polariser label on the little box. It is real double good now.

Polariser-scaled.jpg

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Don't know if it had a flashing red light. I just remember him saying it did nothing and he was contacting the seller.

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
Did it have a flashing red led light ?
Our Territory has electronic rust protection. It has a little flashing red light. It is good.
I have put a genuine copy of a Energy Polariser label on the little box. It is real double good now.

Polariser-scaled.jpg

Let me know if you are selling it. Need some of my car's molecules aligned to the high frequency energy from my LFX V6 :D

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Let me know if you are selling it. Need some of my car's molecules aligned to the high frequency energy from my LFX V6 :D
In the interim you could use Castrol Magnatec which has intelligent magnetic molecules that cling to critical engine parts even when the engine is off while other less intelligent oils drain back into the sump :p:p:p

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
In the interim you could use Castrol Magnatec which has intelligent magnetic molecules that cling to critical engine parts even when the engine is off while other less intelligent oils drain back into the sump :p:p:p
Well they had to find some way to use all the recycled worthless unusable 5yo Magnas when they arrived at the wrecking yards!

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
GM has different tunes for some trucks with factory RPO cold air intake and other improvements. There is also a service bulletin to warn technicians not to use this tune unless the vehicle has that RPO and all hardware associated with it (else bad things will happen to their botton line?) :p

Reactions: XML

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well they had to find some way to use all the recycled worthless unusable 5yo Magnas when they arrived at the wrecking yards!
Guess rust can still be magnetic but it ain’t intelligent like oil o_O

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Yeah but oils ain't oils.
It now occurs to me … was that catch-phrase supposed to be a witty pun on something which I wasn’t old enough to get, or something?