Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance Parts Australia/NZ

Peejai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Calais ZB (2018)
Hi Guys,

I'm out here giving it my all modifying my ZB 2L turbo,

So far have done a stage 1 performance tune, Custom Turbo Back exhaust, K&N Cold Air intake, Upgraded diverter valve and some exterior Mods for show.
Im looking to go ahead and put in a High Flow fuel pump and an upgraded intercooler, in the future will go into more of a rebuild phase and upgrade some of the engine components to fit the performance cams and turbo internals.

However im finding it such a pain to get any aftermarket parts for this vehical.
Anyone have any ideas where I can source the fuel pump and intercooler that would fit the ZB?

I know there are lots of opinions out there in regards to modifying these vehicles and any advice would be appreciated. Just no slagging off the idea, Car at the moment does really well, nil issues. Pulls like some of the V8s and puts out about 350hp, looking to get it on the dyno sometime soon to verify.
Sounds aggressive and has plenty of kick, but want to see how far these German Commodores will go.

All advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks In advance

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Might want to look to Europe for aftermarket mods.

Yuth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2.0 ZB COMMODORE
Hi Guys,

I'm out here giving it my all modifying my ZB 2L turbo,

So far have done a stage 1 performance tune, Custom Turbo Back exhaust, K&N Cold Air intake, Upgraded diverter valve and some exterior Mods for show.
Im looking to go ahead and put in a High Flow fuel pump and an upgraded intercooler, in the future will go into more of a rebuild phase and upgrade some of the engine components to fit the performance cams and turbo internals.

However im finding it such a pain to get any aftermarket parts for this vehical.
Anyone have any ideas where I can source the fuel pump and intercooler that would fit the ZB?

I know there are lots of opinions out there in regards to modifying these vehicles and any advice would be appreciated. Just no slagging off the idea, Car at the moment does really well, nil issues. Pulls like some of the V8s and puts out about 350hp, looking to get it on the dyno sometime soon to verify.
Sounds aggressive and has plenty of kick, but want to see how far these German Commodores will go.

All advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks In advance
What exterior mods have you done?

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV

JimJam01

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS
Any luck finding aftermarket parts? I’m struggling to find parts as well