Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perpetual Magnetic Fuelless Motor

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
Doing a little bit of research into these 'motors' and have come across a very interesting video here. For those of you who have no clue what im on about its a motor that never stops going, it is powered by nothing (except magnets) and continually keeps going without effort. Very interesting an plays a little ticker on your mind if you think of the possibilities. Continual free energy, could link it to free desalination processing, no fuel would never be needed ever again, for anything, it would basically turn the world upside down. The possibilities are endless. But in saying that, considering one of the main providers of the countries funds are from coal mining, we would basically be f*cked. The bloke sounds genuine on his invention too, would like to make one myself and see how it goes. Although for some reasons i dont think i could make one to power the commodore. hehe. From what ive heard the theory has been around since 1200A.D. but until now i dont know if anyone has got it to work. I know a company called cycclone had one that appeared to work and actually where going to go into mainstream production but where pulled up for some reason and taken to court. Weather it work or not? no idea.

Just a thought on him having to pull that magnet away all the time, why doesnt he make some kind of guide rail system and use the wheel as a cam for example to push the magnet away at the right time? Or even besides that, how about he gets a series of wheels (say, 4) all side by side but glued together with a plastic rod, with a couple of inch gap, and where the outer handheld 'power' magnet sits that was in his hand, have it stationary fixed in the one spot. Then where the bulk of magnets are on the wheels, have say wheel 1 and 3 bulk magnets face forward and 2 and 4 facing backwards so when it does a full rotation they will work in sync with each other to power them selves along. Hope that made sense.

Whats everyone's thoughts? Sh*t or quite a good idea?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
What's it like under load though? It's OK when it's free spinning like that, but attach it to a drive shaft and get it to do some work.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I think the only issue with it would be a lack of torque starting up.

In theory, a few of these in series driving one shaft could work.

The way I see it is the motor would start and need to get to its peak rpm before the power for it would be usable.

The ither issue is, if the motor relies on the magnets attraction to metal, if would be difficult to make a vehicle to put it in.

That setup relies very heavily on Inertia and not the power of the magnets. So the output power would be from the inertia from the flywheel rather than the strength of the magnets.

Thus why I said for it to be usable it would require the engine to be spinning at its peak rpm before attempting to use its ouput power for anything.

In theory, it could work. in the real world there would be alot of hurdles i would anticipate.

Having said that, if might be efficient in powerplant applications, where the inertia from the flywheel would be used to general electricity similar to a water turbine just using magnetic forces instead of water.

Interesting either way.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Similar to the perpetual energy experiment. You have a generator driving a motor, the motor drives the generator which in turn powers the motor, but as soon as any more load is applied the generator bogs down and can't run both the motor and any other appliance.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
its a motor that never stops going, it is powered by nothing (except magnets) and continually keeps going without effort

This is what has lost me.
I've done a lot of reading into perpetual energy and it is quite simply not going to happen any time in the near future

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
energy is still lost to heat and noise, if it is to drive something external to the device then it isn't perpetual energy anyway.

Not in our lifetime.

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
energy is still lost to heat and noise, if it is to drive something external to the device then it isn't perpetual energy anyway.

Not in our lifetime.

too right. when energy is converted there is always a loss.

reminds me of a guy at work, who was convinced that if he connected an inverter to a battery, then a battery charger to the inverter to charge the battery, he'd be able to use 240 volts in a caravan forever. he had to actually set it all up and test it before he believed us. and he's a qualified Auto Elec.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon

Not in our lifetime.

Exactly true. Nothing is 100% efficient, there is always energy lost SOMEWHERE

azza77

Kiss my coight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Super6
hmm was deffinatley something that caught they eye. I think taken into a little more research and perhaps using a magnetic liquid in a circular motion speed up to extremely fast speeds with alternating energy spots like what he had in his hands on the outsides of the circle it would make efficient endless energy to power a turbine. Perhaps thats heading more down the path of anti gravity but still a similar concept... Suppose someones probably beat me to the idea in alot more scientific terms.