Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Perth (possible) JC member with the charming Beer can throwing Girlfriend/Wife .

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Yes Ratt, but he said that people can make stickers.. very very easily.. go to pipe works, tell them the website address you want, come back in an hour, pay and you've got your very own sticker.. (of coarse it does cost more than our own JC ones because we're getting a good deal) but the reality is that it's possible

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
or they can be made for approx 55cents at home with a crap printer, some leftover white contact and a doctors knife....

newo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Yeah but why go to the trouble doing it? Faking a sticker, that's pretty bloody sad! (not saying JC is sad, but the whole idea of faking one is). Then again, they did throw a beer..... That's sacreligious! Depends on the beer though...

I

Insanesinner

vlv8vic said:
or they can be made for approx 55cents at home with a crap printer, some leftover white contact and a doctors knife....

Thats a cool idea. I might start makeing my own cusotm stickers of some cool pics i have done on PS. I all ready got some good ideas just need to work on useing photo shop a bit better.

Last edited by a moderator:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
newo said:
Yeah but why go to the trouble doing it? Faking a sticker, that's pretty bloody sad! (not saying JC is sad, but the whole idea of faking one is). Then again, they did throw a beer..... That's sacreligious! Depends on the beer though...

faking? ive made stickers i ddint have access to, the jc ones are good but not as big as i would like.... so sad? nah. creative? yep.

and it takes less time too bung one out and stick it on than it does to even think about ordering or getting it made.

sts71

Reaction score
if your going to use the contact method youd be better off going to a local signie shop and asking to uy their offcuts, most would probably throw it at you for a mere pitance, I know Ive got heaps of it laying around I use for lining milk crates to stop stuff falling out. Alternativly(typo) just buying the proper vinyl gets a better result and is UV and shrink resistant, thirdly ask a smaller signie to do you a sticker the smaller ones might have lesser overheads and can knock you up a couple for a few bucks...

I should have plugged myself there but you get the idea.

Another thought maybe alter the design of the sticker, justcomms.com.au forum or something that way it would keep the name and maybe differentiate it from other groups.

R

rattattack1313

vlv8vic said:
faking? ive made stickers i ddint have access to, the jc ones are good but not as big as i would like.... so sad? nah. creative? yep.

and it takes less time too bung one out and stick it on than it does to even think about ordering or getting it made.
Just remember......we actually OWN the name Justcommodores..anyone caught making their own JC stickers are breaking the Law................

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Rat...just out of curiousity...are you guys affiliated with Just Commodore Spares here in Adelaide.... and also how long has this site been running ?

R

rattattack1313

No, we aren't......................their name is 2 words.. ours is one........but, I will get our Admin :computer: to suss them out.....he lives in Adelaide....... :yeah: