Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pet peeve

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
So what are yours to do with cars in general?

One of my biggest ones is people fitting useless gauges that they don't even know how to interpret or the factory already provided because they look 'cool'. I have no problem with useful gauges that they understand and use. For example a tachometer on a car which did not already have a factory one.

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
mine would be painting every thing black, tail lights, head lights, rims to much just to much........

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
Seatbelt flapping in my VL.
Boot leaking water in my VL.
When people get out of the car and leave the seatbelt twisted a bit.
How hard it is to adjust venetians on your own.

(Ok so the flapping seatbelt doesnt upset me much, it's actually kinda cute).

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
mine would be painting every thing black, tail lights, head lights, rims to much just to much........

Tinting your headlights must be the most stupid idea around. Why not tint the light bulb in your lounge, oh wait then you won't be able to see at night.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Mine are....

1. People who have a brand new car, damage it, and don't get it fixed. If you can afford the $500/month loan payment you can afford the $550 excess. Don't be such a tightar*e!!
2. People who say 'corollas are the epitome of quality'. DAAAAT. Wrong. Mine had 3 warranty issues.
3. People who buy a $40k hybrid, after dispensing with a perfectly good $15k commodore, because they think they will save money on fuel
4. People who spend thousands modifying their cars to go faster then...drive about at the same speed I do.
5. People who spend thousands on a new stereo only to listen to complete rubbish that seems to be a reverberating bass line
6. Drivers who don't yield right of way to pedestrians
7. Vulgar bumper/window stickers that are racist, homophobic, sexist or otherwise cries to the world that you are a complete tit.
8. Gaudy seat covers that in no way match the car they are fitted too.
9. Seatbelt comforters - because you never know, the seatbelt my chafe its way through your carotid artery and cause all sorts of issues
10. Cheap aftermarket hubcaps - seriously folks, hubcaps from wreckers are the same price and don't make you look like a tightwad

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Mine are....

7. Vulgar bumper/window stickers that are racist, homophobic, sexist or otherwise cries to the world that you are a complete tit.

chatroulette-trolling-a-wild-trollcar-appears.jpg

CALAIS94

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
black wheels,slapped on black paint anywhere,morons starting a thread on this forum that has been covered millions of times,those who hang **** on others cars when there's is a stock pos,subwoofers they sound so ####ing stupid,window stickers especially those fern's (no one cares your a kiwi),southern cross stickers an seat covers(go stand in the centrelink line bogan),ceptors(go stand in the centrelink line bogan),euro fags who think the there European shitter is the best(euro bogans),ricers especially with giant exhaust's screams instant fag,my family stickers,bogans who say "#### the police" an call them scum.

jason_85

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 Vy SS and 99 Vt SS
one of mine isnt about cars but i hate it when i go into mitre 10 or something, get help to find what im looking for, then when its found on my way to the counter they ask "so what do you need this for"? why else would i need a light globe.... that and when other workers come up asking what we are looking for... how many workers need to know wtf im buying.... sh1t that annoys me...