Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peter Brock - Tree Cut Down

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I had been thinking some idiot would cut that tree down but I didn't think it would be the council that did it, that's the last thing Peter Brock would have wanted, he probably would have chained himself to it. It also shows how little they know about trees if they are saying you can kill a gum tree by killing the bark on one side, there's no chance it would die. It not going to make the corner safer either, if it's not going to be that tree that stops you it will be the one behind it or the one behind that. Anyway you don't go around killing stuff just because someone crashed into it, bunch of noobs that's all I can come up with :)

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
if it's not going to be that tree that stops you it will be the one behind it or the one behind that. Anyway you don't go around killing stuff just because someone crashed into it, bunch of noobs that's all I can come up with :)

I AGREE, the way i see it is, if it was left there it could be a reminder to everyone that anything can happen.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Now drivers will go straight through where that tree was and hit the next one. But not before possibly hitting the stump and rolling it (very unlikely but possible).

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
yeah i don't think brock would have wanted 2 be remembered by a tree

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
on the news they said numerous people have been killed by running into that tree