Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pets, getting attached to.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Well today what I have been dreading for a while happened, my 15 year old cat passed away

Untitled..jpg

:undead::undead::undead:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
sorry to hear it man. Went through it not long ago, our 13yo Dalmation passed away then our new puppy had to be put down a week after we got him. Was tough for Mum and the sis, pretty crap feeling.

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Our cat which we had for 10 years past away 2 weeks ago.
Mum has taken it very hard so I can understand your loss.
Keep your chin up.

Uber_Flacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 ltr Ute
Feel your pain mate, lost my little dog (which i got when i was like 10), had to have her put down..... that was about 8-9 months ago and i still get rather upset thinking bout her :(

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
Its a sad feeling as i know, back last year we had to put out cat down (age 14) as one day she started to not eat or drink and hardly move but she did have diabetes and was on special cat food to lower the blood sugar level down but we think because she wouldnt eat, drink or move she would have died painfully if we didnt put her down and it was very hard on us because we got her when me and my brother were 8 & 5

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
No good dude.. I'm sure we all know how crap it feels to lose a pet. Hell, I was near in tears when my oscar died, and it was only a fish! I loved that little (actually, he was rather big) dude, only fish I've ever seen that used to watch TV and liked getting a scratch on the head :p

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
thats not cool.
i'm dreading that day. my 12 year old dog's got cancer and it won't piss off, had her since 5 weeks old. nearly upto $5000 in surgury bill's from getting lumps, uteris, and more lumps cut out in the last 2 years. couldn't get her put down just so i got extra cash to spend. but it will have to happen one day i guess and its going to suck ass.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I grew up with a car that lived from when I was 3? until I was 16, followed me everywhere, sad times. As bad as that was I imagine a girl would miss the first slow ride on her pony even more so once he was gone, so it could be worse

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Hmm.. talk about a coincidence.. I've just got back from a few days at the coast with my parents and rellos.. my rellos stopped in to my parents house (cos they are still there for a week) only to find that the heater on the fish tank has **** itself and has cooked all the fish. I had to go over and empty the tank and dispose of the bodies, well, what was left of them anyway. Pretty sad really, some of those fish had been in there for atleast 5 years and they all had names.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Lost a couple of friends (Dogs) over the years,Would have killed to have 5 more minutes with them.