Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Phantom Black - VFII Calais LS3

mfrancis1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais-V V8
Just picked up this thing. Awesome, love the bi-modal exhaust. Just had Walkinshaw lowering kit, 20Inch Black HF wheels, Performance Brakes package, Tinted Glass and Mats. Very, very pleased with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,396

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
looks great i know what you will be doing weekends ( washing ) how much was the Walkinshaw lowering Kit cost you??

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
The VFs are nice, put some more photos up mate.

Would love a VF SS, just standard, guess I'll just have to stick with the VZ SS Ute.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Just picked up this thing. Awesome, love the bi-modal exhaust. Just had Walkinshaw lowering kit, 20Inch Black HF wheels, Performance Brakes package, Tinted Glass and Mats. Very, very pleased with it.

looks nice mate

mfrancis1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais-V V8
looks great i know what you will be doing weekends ( washing ) how much was the Walkinshaw lowering Kit cost you??

The lowering kit was $885 fitted. Yes a bit more than other kits. But I believe it leave the warranty in tact entirely. And I wanted the whole thing done when I picked it up. So I decided to go that way. Also had the Walkinshaw door sills added as well. They look quite good as well. And I did the Holden V8 Engine Cover with the Red Accents just to take some of the black out of the engine bay.

mfrancis1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais-V V8
Will get some more photos up over the next couple of days. And it does have the Titanium cream coloured interior, which I really like as a contrast to the rest of the car.